Online Immigration Resources
The Internet contains an overwhelming amount of information regarding immigration to the United States. While the attorneys of Rifkin and Fox-Isicoff, P.A. are always here to answer your questions, we understand that you may want to do research on your own. Knowing which resources hold valuable information can drastically reduce the amount of time you spend viewing different websites in search of what you need. We hope you find the links we have compiled below useful.
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- U.S. Department of Labor Foreign Labor Certification
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- U.S. Department of Justice
- U.S. Department of Justice, Executive Office for Immigration Review
- U.S. Department of Justice, Board of Immigration Appeals
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- U.S. Department of Labor
- U.S. Department of State
- Case status lookup (from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services website)
- International Travel Information
- American Immigration LLC
- USCIS Office Locator
- Border Security Laws and Regulations
- Visa information
- Green cards
- Family-based immigrant visas
- Immigration Policy Center
Reach out to Rifkin and Fox-Isicoff, P.A. for additional assistance
With offices in Miami, Orlando and Lima, Peru, the team members of Rifkin and Fox-Isicoff, P.A. are ideally positioned to assist temporary workers applying for nonimmigrant visas. Our law firm has the skill, attentive nature and dedication needed to successfully see your case through from the moment your consultation begins until its ultimate resolution. Reach out to our offices online, or call us at (305) 371-2777 in Miami or at (407) 425-8472 in Orlando or in Lima, Peru at 011-51-987727855.
Se habla Español.